Thursday, January 31, 2008

Signs you might be pregnant...or not

My boobs hurt because I am pregnant vs my boobs hurt because I have been poking them so much to see if they hurt.

I have a cramp in my gut because I am pregnant vs I have a cramp because I had burritos for lunch.

I am nauseated because I am pregnant vs I am feeling sick because I am hungry.

I am moody because I am pregnant vs I am moody because I am frequently that way the week before my period

I am fatigued because I am pregnant vs I am tired because my stress level in incredibly high and I am now working 4 ten hour days every week (oh yeah and because I am lazy!)

I am constipated because I am pregnant vs I am irregular because I am eating crappy food and not riding my exercise bike.

I have heartburn because I am pregnant vs. I have heartburn because I should be taking my Pepcid prescription twice a day as it is written.


So basically I might be pregnant...... or not!

Well that was a complete waste of my time!

No comments: