Sunday, September 14, 2008

Third time is a charm?

November 6th.

I know nothing is ever etched in stone when it comes to fertility, but we are shooting for November 6th as our frozen embryo transfer date. With this cycle I will start birth control pills and then stop them on a schedule to bring on my next cycle to coincide with our planned date of transfer. Since we already have frozen blasts, we do not have the worry of matching the donors cycle as well.

I need to have an injection of positive thinking, I am a bit jaded. I went to church today, I could not even bring myself to pray.

I need a little shot of optimism.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I believe it's your time!!! I will keep my fingers crossed and Makayla and I will keep you in our prayers. Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!