Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello Sister!

Welcome to the blog, according to my calculations....we are the only people who are reading it right now, so there is no pressure :) We are so excited as well. I am right now thinking about all the things I have to do before you arrive. OK, that was depressing, so now I will think of all the fun things we can do once you get here...ahhh that is better.

My nieces and my sister are a little hesitant when comes to trying new foods. We live in the Bay Area with some of the most exciting food choices in the world. One of our favorite restaurants is Salang Pass and Afghan restaurant where you can actually sit on the floor, I always wanted that during my 2 week wait. The dilemma is whether to expose the to these exotic foods and broaden their horizons, or take them to safe choice like McDonald's and Texas Road House?

3 comments:

Phoenix Knight said...

'Welcome to the blog, according to my calculations....we are the only people who are reading it right now, so there is no pressure'

Now, I wouldn't be too sure of that. :-P

Anonymous said...

Hi! So good to see you posting again! I'm constantly checking for updates even if I rarely post a comment. We think of you guys often!

Marlo

Unknown said...

I'm here too! I'm excited to see the posts and am excited for the what's up ahead. Lots of love and prayers to Dawn and the family (and welcome to the blog). We're excited to see everyone - maybe we'll get to see you for your first taste of Afghan food? Sarah & Ilan