Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's a BOY!

Things are going well. We are now in the 21st week of pregnancy. Aside from a little nausea and some nausea medication related side effects, all is well. Baby is growing by leaps and bounds and he is all caught up to where he should be for his gestational age.

We are going to see my sister next week. We are going to attend an ultrasound so we can see the little feller in action.

I wish there was some way we could communicate to Boca our dog about what is happening! He is going to be so excited, and I can just picture them together!

We are naming him Mark Nicholas, or as he is affectionately referred to as "Markolas"

We are indeed very lucky and very blessed!

I do not know if our donor ever checks into the blog, but if you do, thanks so much for making this all possible for us!

2 comments:

Joe said...

I like the name a lot!!

Anonymous said...

Hey T,

It's NaKeia. Miss you already! Come back with lots of pictures. Otherwise you and I are through! :)

See ya' soon!