Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hope and promise

Hello friends,

As some of you may noticed I changed to pic on the blog, The picture of the embryos can still be seen on the January 26th post. The embryos that did not make it are now a permanent part of me, just as they are a permanent part of this blog. They are a part of me, but they do not define me. I remember the day I took my beta, I saw the most wonderful rainbow. I knew then that things were going to be ok one way or another, and that God had a plan for me. I just had to believe. it is that hope and promise that gives me the strength to try again, and ultimately the strength to accept the outcome, no matter what it is.

This journey has not always been easy; thanks for coming along for the ride!

Theresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spoken like a founding father of the so not religious "cafeteria" following we have at work!