Monday, November 10, 2008

HPT negative this am

If it is negative, then I want the nausea to go away!

Boo, anyway try again tomorrow.

For all the family and friends who do not understand this obsession with pee on sticks I offer the following from a fellow cycler. Keep in mind this is a quote from someone else not me.....I have not yet had a positive test.

"My transfer was monday and I started on friday, I know it was too
early and would get a neg but i did it anyway. 2 days and 13 tests
later I finally tested positive last night. My beta is wed"

Theresa

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I just got off the phone with mom and she told me that you said you were going to wait until Wednesday to do a home pregnancy test. I told her that if you hadn't already tested, it would be today or tomorrow...not Wednesday!!! Tell me I don't know my sister!!!! lol

It's still really early. Keep us posted. I predicted your nausea and I told you that you would be vomitting so I know you will be testing positive soon!!! I love you sister!!!