Saturday, March 22, 2008

Plane ticket is purchased

I am happy to say that we have secured a plane ticket for Alizsha. She will be flying in the first week of April for her physical assessment and her psych evaluation. Matthew and I are seeing the therapist this Friday. I have to say that this time around seems less scary because I know more of what to expect.

The hardest thing to do is wait....

So far we have waited to see what the MD thought about using Alizsha as a donor...
Next we had to wait to hear what the physician group thought of using her....
Then we had to wait and see if we could find a therapist to see her....
Next we had to wait and see what the therapist thought of her over the phone....
Now we are waiting to see how the psych screening and physical exam go......

All of this before I have to take a single med or see the MD. I actually will not need to be seen until my pre-lupron ultrasound which will not occur until the beginning of May!

Perhaps now is the time I work very hard and make lots of money! To help pay for all this!

Maybe I should take an extra Prozac while I am at it!

Theresa

No comments: