Sunday, July 20, 2008

One week ago

One week ago today I was still pregnant. I was just returning from a fabulous cruise and I was ready to jump back into work feet first. Tonight I am wrapped in a blanket and fearful of leaving the house. It is safe here.

Tomorrow I have to return to work. Although I am sure my office mates are handling things wonderfully in my absence, I still need to be there. Otherwise, I may fall so deeply into my own wounds that I never heal.

Still the blood comes, serving as a constant reminder of what we have lost and how we continue to suffer. The tears continue in vain to cleanse the dark spot the has appeared on my soul. There are not words to communicate my grief.

Pray for my family and pray for me,

Theresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry Theresa.
You are all absolutely in my thoughts and prayers.
Hoping your pain eases soon.

I'm so very sorry.