Friday, February 6, 2009

Chittlins or Chitterlings???

I have been informed that I spelled chittlins (chitterlings) incorrectly and that if I can't spell them I can't cook them. First off, who said I cook them? Just for the record, I don't like them, cook them or even stand the smell of them. Secondly, who actually says chitterlings? As they say in the south you ain't from around here are ya? (yes I said ain't and I said ya instead of you lol)

Let's see, we will put back three and may get four in return. Do you have four boys names picked out? :)

Ok, we are on our way. I did my pre-pregnancy dental exam - no cavities. I asked for some advice from the dentist regarding morning sickness. She recommended using baking soda (or soder if you are from rural Ohio) and to brush with PreviDent 5000 plus every night. This is to prevent dental issues from the sickness.

I have been on estradiol for seven days now. No big issues resulting from the pills. I have been reading up on the pio shots. They terrify me. There are ladies that report running out of places to give the shot from all the lumps. Good thing I have a big hiney to spread the lumps!!

Tuesday is the ultrasound and bloodwork. Keep your fingers crossed that my lining is at least 8 so the transfer can be scheduled!!!

That's all for now. You'all come back now ya hear! For you Ann, that means please revisit the blog in the near future. lol

Dawn

No comments: