Saturday, December 29, 2007

Birth Control Pills and Suppression

So any other normal human being has a wonderful menses free month when on BCP, well that being said....this month has been a nightmare! I spotted for 3 days before my period began, had a full cycle, and have not stopped spotting since. This has bought me several calls to the the MD, and new BCP prescription, a trip to see the MD on Christmas Eve, an extra ultrasound, and 3 weeks of worry. I am seriously considering buying stock in Playtex and Always!

Did I mention it has been cold here lately, I told my husband I am probably freezing all the time because I am anemic from all the blood loss. I am not sure he believes me.

Thank God for space heaters and sweats!

I am so happy these pills will stop on Friday, January the 4th! Hooray!

No comments: