Saturday, April 12, 2008

Food glorious food!

I am so happy that I have a planned start date for my donor cycle. I have really been depressed and in a funk since we lost the pregnancy in February. As a result, via my normal way of dysfunctional coping, I have gained some weight.

Today as I write this, I am busy riding the exercise bicycle. I am back on the wagon..err at least the bike anyway. Fortunately I have never had a problem with drugs or alcohol, but I have definitely been known to abuse myself with a spoon and fork, if I am in the car, I do not even need to have those, I can eat chips right out of the bag.

So with my new found glee, I am going to put put my energies to good use.

Wish me luck and say prayers for me, I am going to need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck!

How exactly are you riding the exercise bike and blogging??