Friday, April 11, 2008

sometimes you bite the bullet.....and sometimes

Well after much fretting over $$$, my husband and I decided to bite the bullet. pay the extra money, and move forward with a donation as a sole recipient and not a shared cycle.

Aside from some logistics to schedule timing with the donor, everything seemed to moving ahead according to plan. Then...the donor revealed to the coordinator that she had had a piercing 3 months ago. I personally do not care what she has pierced, but the FDA sure does. In fact she can not donate again for a year after she has the piercing. This restriction also applies to a tattoo.

Sigh, so now we are back to square 1.

Looking for a donor.

2 comments:

PVED said...

You will be much happier with as the sole recipient. trust me:)

If you aren't a member of MVED you should be:)

S said...

I feel for you guys.
I have lost several donors to several different stupid reasons too.
I pray for you guys and wish u the best...never give up no matter how hard it gets