Sunday, April 27, 2008

Memes from the Dirty catholic in my family!

Questions that my sister-in-law wanted me to answer, I think it may be for black-mail . At any rate you can see her blog at www.dirtycatholic.com


1. Just how lazy are you?

Well I can sum it up in 3 words: recliner, laptop, microwave.

2. What are you going on and on about these days?

LOL, let em see...Egg donors, Jr. High School musical productions, and oh yes did I mention we are in the middle of an audit at work?

3. Your husband/significant someone always calls it a crackpot theory, but you know you're really onto something. Tell, tell, tell!

a) Children only do what they are capable of doing....(oh yeah, then why do so many of them have broken bones?) this one is from my friend Paula!

b) If you cry more..you pee less....(uh thanks Mom for those words of wisdom)

c) If you keep your legs up in the air after having sex it increases your chances of getting pregnant....(I do not which is worse actually having tried it or admitting to it...oh wow block it out, try not to get a visual)

4. Have you ever eaten a half a hard boiled egg that you found on the floor, and then absentmindedly shaken salt directly into your mouth to chase it?

No but I have accidentally picked up a week old diet coke out of the cup holder in the car and drank from it! GAG!

5. What did you really screw up this year?

Wow I guess it would have to be continuing to drink diet coke after discovering I was pregnant and then hating myself when the pregnancy failed.

6. What did you really get right?
I married the right man and my 13 year old thinks I am a good parent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, some children may not know their physical limitations. But when these aforementioned broken bones occur, someone is probably instigating the reckless behavior in the poor hapless child, maybe a coach or another kid!