Thursday, January 24, 2008

1 little, 2 little, 3 little eggies

Well like the super-star that she is, Dawn made 9 eggs for us. She really is a trooper and she tolerated the procedure very well. We can never repay her for the gift that she gave us.

Well that was the best news....


Here is the follow-up of the nine:

2 are developing appropriately
2 are growing but as of this morning had not yet developed polar bodies, we will know more about them tomorrow
1 was over-developed and was not fertilized
the remainder did not survive


There will be nothing left to freeze and because of the low numbers, we will have a 3 day transfer on Saturday to be safe.

I keep telling myself we only need one, but I am a little sad because this makes it all or nothing.

Pray that the 2 continue to thrive...I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally found your blog- I kept getting the one about Bali because I forgot the dash (or is it a hyphen?).

Good luck and God bless- we are very excited. Let us know if we can do anything to help!