Wednesday, February 13, 2008

beta is 252

I am so sorry everyone, it looks like this may not be meant to be.

I should be somewhere over 700 at this point and it just is not doubling.

Friday we go for an ultrasound at 2:30 and we will know for sure then.

In the mean time I plan on looking around me at all the blessings I have in my life. Who would have imagined how far I have come. I still have my rainbow too. I will never forget it/her/him/them.

Thanks for all the love and prayers. God is still very good!

Theresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear it... You are in our prayers.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry.
In my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you every day.

The challenges you are facing really put some of my small frustrations into perspective.

Wish you the best.