Monday, February 4, 2008

Emotional

No very faint line, nothing except the single dark control line. We keep trying to focus on the positive, but I have to admit I am a little sad. Husband is great,, I am so lucky to have him, all I hear is, "I love you so much!" He is under a lot of stress at work and yet somehow he remains so supportive. I on the other hand and the emotional one. He is ready to throw the HPTs out the door and wait for the beta.

Two more days until the beta. Will stay positive but realistic. I find it helpful to think of all options. Part of me says now you can go to grad school. The other part of me says, give it one more try. This was our first donor egg cycle. What if we went to the best clinic in the country and had a previous donor who produced tons of egg that fertilized on her previous cycles? Would that make a difference or are we just wasting our money?

So many unanswered questions.

Thanks to my sister for being on the phone with me for many hours this weekend, I am so lucky to have you. You are always there when I need you the most!

Theresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love you so much, too!!!

Anonymous said...

i love you so much, three :)