Friday, February 15, 2008

Faith, Hope, and Love

Today this chapter of our quest for a baby came to an end. An ultrasound showed what we feared, an empty womb. There are many tears left to shed, and many hours left to grieve. Though our hearts are heavy, we still have so much for which to be thankful.

I have faith, even though I do not understand why this has happened, that God has a plan for me and my family. I do believe the rainbow was a sign for me just as it was for Noah that brighter days are to come. I have hope that his plan will be revealed to me in a real and meaningful way. And most importantly, I am surrounded by love. God's love, Matthew's love, Katie's love, Dawn's love and the love of the many people all over who have taken a moment of their time to say a prayer for us, or give a hug, or say a kind word.

We thank each of you from the bottom of our hearts!

Theresa, Matthew, & Katie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Theresa, I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I love you all very much.

Joe

Unknown said...

I'm so very sorry.