Friday, June 13, 2008

Boo they lied to me!

Evidently yesterday when I got the info, I got it on the wrong donor. I know...I know how can that happen? But you know what I work in the health care field and I know that things happen, it is just that 2 things have happened to me on this cycle now! Grrrrr!

Anyway, instead of having "lots of eggs" my donor has about 13 that are developing well. That number sounds a little low to me, but as my sister reminded me, we do not need 13 and it is quality not quantity that is important.

Even though I am telling myself all this, why is it I feel a little let down?

On a happy note, I got a letter from our donor which made me very happy! She seems so wonderful.

I pray for patience over this weekend!

Theresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

13 is your lucky number....13 on the 13th!

I'm praying for you this weekend! Actually always!!

And of course, still making that chocolate sacrifice...I can't tell you how hard it's been! ;)