Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Signing the card for the donor

My husband and I were discussing whether or not we should sign the card or leave it anonymous. We decided there was no harm in signing our first names, so that is what we agreed to do. Later in the evening when we were ready to sign the card, I asked my daughter if she would like to sign the card as well. Of course she did. There was only one problem, we did not tell her that we were signing only our first names. She signed her first and last name. I went into a panic, because I am a little crazy like that. What are we going to do? We do not have another card. Maybe I could make her a card, we have some card stock around her don't we?

After helping me find the card stock that we have available, he knew to work with me for a few minutes because he is wise like that. My husband quickly reassured me that the card was fine. Katie does not even have the same last name that we have. It is no big deal.

I know my nerves are a wreck tonight, but I often wonder why I get so worked up about the silliest things.

No comments: