Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chocolate clarification...

I suppose in my vague reference to chocolate and fertility drugs there was a bit of room for ambiguity. To make all things clear.....

Yes we are cycling this month! On or about the 19th of June the eggs will be retrieved from the donor and fertilized. On or about the 24th, they will be returned to me. And on or about July the 3rd, we will know if we are pregnant.

On exactly July the 6th, we are leaving on a cruise to Mexico to celebrate or love regardless of the results!

I am currently taking my hormones, so if you call and I am not on my A game, you will know why. I do not even have to take the hard stuff. The donor is the one who is charged with that responsibility. I hope she tolerates the hormone fluctuations better than I do! All I can say is that she is a remarkable person to take on all this.

I am going in for lab work on Monday morning. Wish us luck!

Theresa

No comments: