Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family

According to m-w.com definition 3a for the word family is as follows: a group of people united by certain convictions or a common affiliation.

Well, if you read this blog you are a part of my blogging family.
Also if your blood courses through my child's veins, you are a part of this family.
Some of you, God bless you, are related to us directly.
Other are affiliated or associated in a non-linear fashion.
Some of you are my work family, some of you are my in-laws, some of you are my outlaws.
Some of you are here because of the blog, others are here in spite of the blog.

The wonderful church I go to sing a beautiful hymn that proclaims, "All are welcome in this place" and our motto is "whoever you are, where ever you are on life's journey, you are welcome here."

I feel like that about the blog as well. If you want to post something, please do. If you are more comfortable lurking, please do that as well.

I just want to thank all of you for your prayers, well wishes, and support. It has truly been a group effort for a very long time.

Theresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a work-lurker, but always know I am hoping for you...
Lisa