Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tired of it....

You know I can tell by the look on their faces, many of the people I know are really tired of hearing me talk about the cycle. Many have been with me through the tubal surgery, the IUIs, the IVF attempt, the donor cycle with my sister.....and they are really so tired of it.

I am tired too. I am tired of waiting, and poking, and scanning. I am tired of talking to the insurance company, and co-ordinating with the case manager. I am tired of not being able to talk to the donor. I am tired of paying so much money to other people to do what I should be able to do myself. I would pay 10k to be able to push the fast forward button and find out what will happen in the next 4 weeks.

But you know what? If it works it will all be worth it. Then I will just be tired because I have a new wonderful baby, and I am just tired because I am a new Mom again. I can't wait to be that kind of tired.

Theresa

2 comments:

Notes and letters to myself.... said...

I am hugging you:)It's all going to be worth it. I promise:)

Dawn said...

Who is tired of hearing about it? Actually, I have told you time and again that I don't think we talk enough about it!!! Call me ANYTIME!!!!! I love you my sister!!!